AleXavior Studios Site Survey
(For Baltimore area. Extended areas may require a trip fee. )
1. Discuss customer’s video/audio needs and expectations (Flat Panel, Projection,
Speakers, Video Conferencing, Universal Remote, etc)
2. Determine TV and components types and sizes fore each room or application
3. Determine bracket type for TV for required application.
4. Determine AC Outlet requirements for each room or application
5. Determine speaker type (in-wall, bracket or stand) for each room or application
6. Determine appropriate installation packages for each room or application
7. Determine/discuss any “out of scope” additional labor that may be required, due to construction type or
8. Determine universal remote appropriate for application.
9. Measure and determine speaker wire run lengths. Discuss benefits of upgraded wire.
10. Determine proper type, length and quantity of component, cables for each room or application.
Discuss benefit of upgraded cable quality.
• Items that may be connected to TV include (3) components (VCR, DVD, DVR, Game Systems, Audio
receiver and Speakers, Amplifier, CD player, Audio tape deck.
• Labor to perform these installations is not defined by a set timeframe but it is expected that the
installation will include all necessary time to unpack, set-up, clean and educate the customer on all items
involved with the new home theater system.
• Home Theater Installations as described and priced, includes a single room that:
Have adequate access to standard frame walls.